Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I just wanted to wish all of my sons a Happy Father's Day. I am so proud of Shane, Kurt, Brock, Big Cody, Nick, and Little Cody. You are all such great dads and I really appreciate how you are raising my cute grandchildren.Thank you! I always think of the Fishy poem on Father's Day.
Fishy fishy in the brook
Daddy caught him with a hook
Mommy fried him in a pan
And baby ate him like a man

Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!

Tina and I drove Tanae and her "friend" Alex to Provo for a week long music camp at BYU today. We got to stop and see Nick and Janine and the boys for a couple of hours. They are growing so big and so cute! It will be so fun to see all these kids together at the reunion.
Love to all
Mom

5 comments:

Cody Clayson said...

Thanks Mom! :)

-Cody

Kurt Clayson said...

Thanks Mom...I forgot all about that poem.

csbengoa said...

So, I heard this rumor that Suzy had a blog. I didn't believe it until I just saw it with my own eyes. Wow! Way to go Suzy, and thanks for the great poem. I can't wait to take Tea fishing, but I don't think Tiff will fry it up or Tea will eat it if we catch one :) Cody B.

Shane said...

Thanks Mom!

Larry Bradley said...

Suzy,

Larry Bradley here. I hope you don't mind, but I was on Shane and Casey's blog and saw that you have one so I clicked on the link to see. It is so fun to see the whole Clayson family and how everyone has changed and grown up. I love you guys so much and appreciate all the great times we used to have. You guys are just like family to me. I think my wife made our blog private so you need an email sent inviting you. If you want an invite just send me an email at larrykbradley@hotmail.com and I will see that she sends one to you. I hope everyone is doing great. Please tell everyone hi from me! I'm so glad I got to see your blog. It brought back lots of memories. Larry