Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas countdown

Hi everyone, I'm a little behind on my blogging. I thought I was going to be organized and not in a rush this year, but I was only dreaming.
Shane & Casey got us tickets to ride the train from Salt Lake to Nebraska, we are so excited!
I haven't begun to organize our stuff yet. We are going to Nick and Janine's on Christmas Eve. It will be so fun to see those little boys on Christmas morning. I don't think I've been away from home and not cooked for Christmas for years and years. Our train leaves about 4:30a.m. on the 26th . We get back into S.L.C. on Jan. 2. I'm sure it will be a wonderful holiday!

I went to see my research Dr. Friday. I practiced injecting myself in the stomach. (don't get nauseous Shane) it was only a small needle. I go back in about 2 weeks and will hopefully start on the new medication. I only have to give myself a shot once a week. My sugar level have been quite high and I'll feel alot better when they go down.

I still have sewing to do before tomorrow, so I'd better get busy. We love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day! May the spirit of Christ be in your homes and in your hearts.

1 comment:

GatesGang said...

hope that you have so much fun on your trip