Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We went over to grandmas and to the cemetery on Memorial Day.
Then we went and had a nice barbecue at Tina's.



We had a huge thunderstorm last week and Sierra and Tanae thought it would be "fun" to go jump on the trampoline. I do remember teaching them about being struck by lightening when they were young!

This is a video of Ryan's school program. He came home singing all these old 70's and 80's songs. When I started singing along with him, he said how do you know these songs? I had to explain they were classics. He played a guitar rock star.
School ended on the 28th of May this year. That was also my Pre-school program. We had a great year, but I'm ready for summer break too! We're looking forward to a fun and busy summer, can't wait to see you all soon!

As usual I'm way behind on blogging, we're still having some computer issues. I wanted to thank all of you for the great cards, gifts, and phone calls on Mother's Day. It was a lovely restfull day. Sierra made me breakfast in bed, Tanae cooked dinner, and Ryan let me sleep in. I also wanted to thank all the mom's of my sweet and busy grandchildren. Thank you Tiff, Casey, Megan, Crystal, Janine, & Joanne. You are all amazing Mom's!

2 comments:

KK ROCKS! said...

Ryan looks so cute!!! During the summer me and the boys like to play in the rain. Rock on Sierra and Tanae!!!

Cody Clayson said...

Nice moves Guitar Hero!