Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Ryan

My internet is out of commission this week, so I came over to Tina's house to catch up. I started my preschool this week. It went really well. I have 2 girls and 5 boys this year. I have lots of new ideas for each month and look forward to a fun year.


My right arm is still moving way better after my last distention! I'm still going to physical therapy and water aerobics.


Tanae and her college roomate Ana have been here since Tuesday. They will head to Rexburg this Tuesday. It's hard to believe she's on her second year of college already.


This is the plane small plane Ryan and I flew to Nebraska on in August. We had a great time visiting Shane,Casey, and kids.



Here's Ryan on the plane. He was only two the last time he flew, so this was a new experience. I had to laugh at him because he kept saying "are you sure this is safe, do you know how many planes have crashed this year." He was hanging on for dear life, but we made it safely and I think he even enjoyed the flight.


Star wars was the cake of choice this year. We had a nice family barbeque wth Grandma Medellin, Steve, Lori, Connor and the family on Sunday.



Ryan turned 11. He was so excited all week, he could hardly stand it.


Sierra accidentally threw away a huge box Ryan had asked Tina to save for him. She got another one and filled it with confetti and put his gift inside.

2 comments:

csbengoa said...

Great to hear you had a fun birthday, Ryan! Glad to hear your arm's doing better, Suzy. Nice work with the birthday box, Sierra. Have a great week! CB

Cody Clayson said...

sweet cake!