Sunday, July 17, 2011

Catch-Up

We're playing catch-up again. We had some computer problems and lost a lot of our photos, so we don't have any of Sierra's graduation pictures. Hopefully we'll be able to add them later.The graduation was wonderful. Sierra will be going to Utah State at the end of August.




Sierra's 18th Birthday May 30th





Lots of fun college stuff Graduation Day
Sierra really loves her new laptop


Hopefully we can find some more pictures once we get our computer fixed.




Kitchen Remodel


Tina's boyfriend Erin offered to put in new cupboards when I said I was going to paint my kitchen.


Here's my old kitchen...





He put in new cupboards, countertops, and a microwave with a fan above the stove. We also added an extra cupboard and put in some tiles above the countertops.







I used a double roller on my blue plaid wall, and now it is light yellow and butterscotch.


I am loving my new kicthen, it's so fun to work in. I really appreciate Erins hardwork and natural talent.

Go-Kart


After four years Ryan finally got his go-kart! It's been sitting in someone's shed for six years sitting needed a little work. A neighbor is helping Ryan fix it up, and hopefully we'll getting running within the next week or so. He is so excited he can hardly stand it.










Little Shop of Horrors


Sierra has spent the summer working and going to rehearsals in American Falls. She is one of the street Urchins/"Greek-style chorus" girls in the musical Little Shop of Horrors. The play is a comedy about a man-eating plant.



Man-eating plant aka Audrey II








Sierra and the other girls






The Cast




The play was really fun. Sierra's done a great job; the final performance is this Monday.



Summer is going way too fast. I had a great time in Oregon and Washington. I'm so glad I was able to see Matt's graduation too. We're excited to see everyone at the Reunion.

1 comment:

Crystal Clayson said...

your kitchen looks amazing!