Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To sing or not to sing


Another week has gone by already. Tanae came down from Rexburg. Her phone starts buzzing the moment she pulls into town, so we don't get to spend much time with her.:) I also picked Grandma Medellin up and brought her over for a visit. We had a fun time running errands and went to see a movie. She's doing well, still feisty!
I was aghast when my next door neighbor put her Christmas reindeer and Snowman on the front lawn a week before Halloween! Oddly enough, this week I have begun to hum Christmas songs. It takes all the will power I can muster not to break out in full Christmas song. Tina thinks we should by-pass Christmas this year, so my early holiday cheer is annoying her! I'm trying to hold off until after Thanksgiving, but I've never been very patient. The best cherry chocolates, are the ones I open 2 weeks before Christmas and then rewrap on Christmas Eve.) I have agreed to wait till December to have my movie marathon of all the Christmas movies I have. I know the kids can hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Um, I already broke out the Christmas music AND movies...because I think Thanksgiving is just too late in the year. We should have it earlier--like Canada. Isn't it a harvest festival? Then we could be guilt-free in enjoying Christmas for a good two months. Which is pretty much the way I like it. After Christmas, winter is cold and dark...