Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a pretty laid back Halloween this year. Sierra spent the night at a friends, Ryan dressed up as Darth Vader and we went to the Mall first. There were some pretty long lines there, but it went fast. We got to see lots of kids in really cute costumes, which I really enjoyed. Ryan wasn't too impressed till he saw a couple of guys working in one of the stores, dressed up as Obeone and Chewbacca(I have no idea how to spell their names, but you get the idea) then he got very excited! Unfortunately I'd forgotten my camera, so I couldn't take a group picture. Later we did a few rounds in our neighborhood, came home, made popcorn and watched a movie. Ryan sure misses having Shane & Casey's kids close by!

1 comment:

KK ROCKS! said...

And we miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Halloween wasn't as fun without you!!!!!