Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last Monday I took Jenny to Petco for a Spa Day aka a wash and a haircut which were badly needed. Instead of a furry bear she looks like a cute little dog now and much smaller. It turns out she wasn't HUGE just fluffy. And she even got pretty purple bows to top it off but I think I liked the bows more then she did. Here's the results.
-Sierra


We were really glad that Megan, Sondra, and Makenzie were able to stop by and visit us for a couple of days on their way to Rexburg. It was really fun to catch up on what everyone has been doing and hear about Sondra's ancestry. It felt like we still lived close by.

Ryan has learned a new skill this month, "whistling". He whistles all the time! I don't think he even realizes it. It sounded very cheerful at first, but now I find myself lovingly asking him to please stop!!! Just a warning before the reunion :)

1 comment:

Cody Clayson said...

aw thats a nice lil dawg.. :)