Thursday, October 9, 2008

down with yoga

Joy and John Swapp came through Pocatello Monday on their way to see their family in Utah. We had a nice lunch at Butterburrs and got to visit for a little bit. Grandma and Grandpa Youd were there too, also Dean Andrus, and John's cousin Madeline and her husband. It was really nice to see everyone. Joy said Holly and Jared are expecting a baby girl in November.

The kids had school off last Thursday and Friday and Ryan has Thursday and Friday this week off too. My Pre-school follows the district schedule so I got to sleep in late today. Our Fall weather has come on quickly. Aunt Lori's brother Tim came and took out my air conditioners yesterday, just in time!

I will start my research trial study for my diabetes next Friday. I'm still going to my water aerobics class on Mondays. I really like it, it's 45 minutes of continual exercise and I think it's making a difference already. I've lost 2 1/2 inches so far! I push really hard because I don't want those old ladies to out do me :) I also started going to a yoga class on Fridays. I thought it was going to be a lot of relaxing on mats and swaying to soft music and finding my inner peace, Hah! It was an exhausting 50 minute workout. My body is rebelling and refuses to comply! I was so stiff the next day! No, I'm not giving up, I have another yoga class tomorrow.

3 comments:

Crystal Clayson said...

Go Suzy! That's awesome!


Crystal

Kurt Clayson said...

Great Job! I'm proud of you.

Casey said...

You are so awesome! I wish we were still there with you and I would go with you. We could get our hineys kicked by the workout together. =>